A trade exhibition will be held alongside the conference from 13-14 October 2021 to complement the programme and provide opportunities for companies to showcase their products and services and connect with the community.
Attendees at the conference are interested in products in the following areas:
- Detector systems for Homeland Security
- Homeland security instrumentation
- Nuclear measurements and monitoring equipment
- Laboratory services
- Analytical scientific instrumentation
- Scientific consumables
- Meet face-to-face with senior decision makers and key influencers
- Position your company alongside market-leading vendors
- Connect with hundreds of passionate scientists
- Generate quality leads for your sales and marketing teams
Exhibitors will be in the Gallery which leads to the lecture theatre and where posters, and catering will be held to ensure maximum footfall to your stand. We will also feature your logo on the conference website and on all material relating to the conference to further raise your profile.
Benefits to exhibitors
- Online product promotion and hyperlinks via website
- Dedicated webpage where videos, promotional material can be displayed
- Free admission to the conference programme
- Special event sponsorship opportunities
- Coffee and lunch for exhibitors
- Attendance at the conference reception
- Face-to-face contact with customers
- Promotion via social-media channels
- One table and two chairs
- Single 13amp socket
- Refreshments and lunch for one representative
- Conference reception on Wednesday 13 October
Exhibitors will be able to set up on Tuesday 12 October and break down on Thursday 14 October. Further information on times will be sent closer to the event.
Space is limited to 5 company’s and is allocated on a first-come-first served basis. The cost to exhibit is £400 + VAT. To book an exhibition stand, please email email@example.com.